OUTFITTERY is Europe’s largest Personal Shopping Service for men. We know that shopping isn’t a pleasure for every man. This is why we set a clear goal: a world where men have time for the important things in life and are still well-dressed. Would you like to work on a variety of tasks, take over responsibilities and gain strong insights into an E-Commerce company, all of this in a diverse and international team?
We are a highly passionate design team which is looking for an additional member, to support us in our high variety of tasks and responsibilities.
As a Junior Graphic Designer, you will contribute to the design of best online fashion experiences for millions of men and work with different stakeholders from the whole company.
- You are responsible for handling design visualization from stakeholder briefs through to final delivery
- You develop visual concepts for online and offline marketing campaigns
- You produce graphic artwork that meets the requirements of our internal guidelines
- You produce excellent typographic and layout design solutions which take into consideration e-commerce best practices
- You are supporting the design team in the daily business
- You are keen on research, keeping your finger on the pulse of latest design trends and providing up to date findings to the design team where required
- You have completed a bachelor in Graphic Design or equivalent subject and bring a minimum of one-year work experience in a design or creative setting
- You have strong typography and layout skills and are competent in Adobe Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- You can develop and adapt communication tool layouts for both online and offline use
- You are able to understand our customers’ needs and transform them into unique, relevant design work
- You are a team player with a proactive mindset
- You are a highly organized person with a strong attention to time management of tasks
- You come with business fluency in English, German is a plus
- A wide variety of data sources to draw insights from
- An international and smart team which is eager to revolutionize shopping for men
- A transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues, which work on our ambitious goals
- An exciting and impactful role
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Josephine Hauch.