OUTFITTERY is Europe’s largest Personal Shopping Service for men. We know that shopping isn’t a pleasure for every man. This is why we set a clear goal: a world where men have time for the important things in life and are still well-dressed.
Would you like to work on a variety of tasks, take over responsibilities and gain strong insights into an E-Commerce company, all of this in a diverse and international team? Be part of our Global Retention/CRM team as a (Senior) Retention Marketing Manager (m/f)!
- Develop and manage a portfolio of customer retention campaigns and lifecycle programs across all relevant channels (outbound calling, email, sms, push notification, in app messages, direct mailing, etc.)
- Define the relevant communication objective and message according to the targeted audience/lifecycle phase/channels and ensure alignment with Brand guidelines
- Track, report and analyse the performance of your campaigns/channels and come up with actions to improve your KPI’s
- Work with BI/Marketing Controlling to identify relevant customer segments and optimise the channel mix according to expected Return On Marketing Investment
- Work with Marketing Controlling/Finance to build business cases and assess the impact of your initiatives on customer lifetime value
- Work with Product/IT/Data Machine Learning on technical integration projects (new software integration, databases connection, smart segmentation, predictive modelling, etc.)
- Work with Sales teams/Customer Care to ensure full briefing of any of your initiatives and collect full customer feedback to improve internal and external processes
- Manage relationships with external partners and third party service providers (contracts and invoices management, team training, software debugging, etc.)
- You have a degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing or similar fields
- You have gained several years of experience in a top tier management consulting firm or proved yourself in a startup environment
- You strive in a dynamic environment with a high degree of autonomy and ownership
- You always keep the customer first in mind and strive to deliver the best customer experience with innovative solutions
- You are analytical and make decisions based on data but also follow your gut feelings and display a strong business acumen
- You showcase great communication skills and are able to deliver clear messages to a variety of audiences (internal/external, sales, technical, business, management)
- You are able to identify the root cause of an issue and find the right resources to solve problems in a sustainable way
- You love collaborating with teams across all departments and leading complex projects
- You are fluent in English and ideally in another European language: German, Dutch or Swedish
- An international and smart team which is eager to revolutionize shopping for men
- A transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues, which work on our ambitious goals
- An exciting and responsible role, with great impact
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your portfolio, salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Sarah Weigel.