OUTFITTERY is Europe’s largest Personal Shopping Service for men. We know that shopping isn’t a pleasure for every man, but we’re here to change that! This is why we set a clear goal: a world where men have time for the important things in life and are still well-dressed.
Would you like to work on a variety of tasks, take over responsibilities and gain strong insights into an E-Commerce company, all of this in a diverse and international team? Become part of it as an Assistant (m/f) for our Styling Team Sweden!
- You are the right hand of our Swedish stylists and help them in their daily work processes
- You are in constant contact with our customers and ensure a smooth solution to their inquiries, whether by phone or e-mail
- You represent the interface between our Swedish Styling and our Customer Support
- You keep an overview of the varying customer requests and make sure to always go above and beyond to provide high quality and personalized service to each and every of our Swedish customers
- You monitor the entire ordering process with various specialized computer programs
- You take care of subsequent deliveries and can implement your sense of fashion here
- Ideally you have a completed training in the retail or textile trade
- You have experience in dealing with customers and first experience in sales
- You are an extraordinary team player and love to make customers happy
- You like taking responsibility and have a structured way of working
- You enjoy creative and constructive solutions
- You have a flair for fashion and trends and interest in e-commerce
- Your native language is Swedish, you have a good knowledge of spoken and written English - German is a plus, but not mandatory
- An international and smart team which is eager to revolutionize shopping for men
- A transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues, which work on our ambitious goals
- An exciting and responsible role, with great impact
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Johanna Goller.