OUTFITTERY is Europe’s largest Personal Shopping Service for men. We know that shopping isn’t a pleasure for every man, but we’re here to change that! This is why we set a clear goal: a world where men have time for the important things in life and are still well-dressed.
Would you like to work on a variety of tasks, take over responsibilities and gain strong insights into an E-Commerce company, all of this in a diverse and international team? Become a part of it as a Business Development Manager (m/f).
The role: In this position you will closely collaborate with colleagues within and across across departments, working both on strategic projects as well as on the optimization of our processes and tools landscape. This is an opportunity to work in a highly impactful, visible role that will directly shape our approach to ensure an outstanding service quality and customer experience. The ideal candidate should be open-minded, proactive and equally comfortable thinking about the bigger picture but also keeping the day-to-day operational challenges in mind.
- You will drive strategic projects to ultimately improve our service quality and product offering to our customers
- You function like a consultant and take different actions to help our Stylist team achieve their goals efficiently and effectively (e.g. optimizing processes, manage the integration of new tools)
- You will develop concepts, facilitate decisions and decision memos and take responsibility for the implementation of projects
- As customer experience is one of our highest priorities, you will report to the Head of Sales, but collaborate closely with team members across the company
- You’re also the main interface between the Sales team and other departments such as Buying, Marekting and Product Management
- Degree in business, economics or other relevant studies
- 1+ year working experience in consulting, business development or project management
- Strong conceptual, analytical and structured thinking
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to move fast, make adjustments quickly, and drive impact
- Additional German language skills are a preferred
- An international and smart team which is eager to revolutionize shopping for men
- A transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues, who work on our ambitious goals
- An exciting and responsible role, with great potential for visible impact
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
Interested? Then send us your application with your salary expectation and possible starting date. Your contact person is Indra Jonuscheit.