OUTFITTERY is Europe’s largest Personal Shopping Service for men. We know that shopping isn’t a pleasure for every man, but we’re here to change that! This is why we set a clear goal: a world where men have time for the important things in life and are still well-dressed.
Would you like to work on a variety of tasks, take over responsibilities and gain strong insights into an E-Commerce company, all of this in a diverse and international team? Become a part of it as a Junior Sales Development Manager (m/f).
The role: In this role you will closely collaborate with colleagues within and across the Sales department, working both on strategic projects as well as on the optimization of our processes and tools landscape. This is an opportunity to work in a highly impactful, visible role that will directly shape our approach to ensure an outstanding service quality and customer experience. The ideal candidate should be equally comfortable thinking about the bigger picture but also keeping the day-to-day operational challenges in mind.
- You will drive strategic, sales-related projects to ultimately improve our service quality and product offering to our customers
- You function like a consultant and take different actions to help our Sales team achieve their goals efficiently and effectively (e.g. optimizing processes, manage the integration of new tools)
- You will develop concepts and decision memos and take responsibility for the implementation
- You will closely collaborate with the Head of Sales and the Sales Team Leads to ensure consistency and alignment among the teams
- You’re also the main interface between the Sales team and other departments such as Buying and Product Management
- Degree in business, economics or other relevant studies
- 1+ year working experience in consulting, business development or project management
- Strong conceptual, analytical and structured thinking
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to move fast, make adjustments quickly, and drive impact
- Outstanding communication skills in English. German language skills are a plus.
- An international and smart team which is eager to revolutionize shopping for men
- A transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues, who work on our ambitious goals
- An exciting and responsible role, with great potential for visible impact
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
Interested? Then send us your application with your salary expectation and possible starting date. Your contact person is Indra Jonuscheit.