OUTFITTERY is Europe’s largest Personal Shopping Service for men. We know that shopping isn’t a pleasure for every man. This is why we set a clear goal: a world where men have time for the important things in life and are still well-dressed.
Would you like to work on a variety of tasks, take over responsibilities and gain strong insights into an E-Commerce company, all of this in a diverse and international team? Be part of it as Senior Manager Operations (m/f)!
- You are in charge of the management of our logistics service providers and measure the performance with KPIs and SLAs
- You ensure a seamless material flow from inbound to outbound in the most cost-efficient way
- You identify process and quality potentials and implement improvement projects independently
- You own the communication with the service providers and ensure an efficient collaboration with other internal departments
- You lead the Warehouse Logistics Team and are responsible for new hires and regular feedback sessions with the team
- You shape the company processes towards an optimal company-wide logistics setup with regards to the company strategy and goals
- You create analyses and reports for the management and present them to the team
- You have at least 3 years of experience as Warehouse Manager or Operations Manager and have already led teams
- You have managed logistics service providers (3PL) in the warehousing area with focus on the fashion industry
- You have a proven track record of managing complex logistics and improvement projects and ideally have knowledge in the area of international parcel distribution networks
- You are at the core of your personality a strong communicator eager to take on challenges and don’t feat negotiations
- You take responsibility for your team and tasks and show a precise and structured way of working
- You are fluent in German and English
- An international and smart team which is eager to revolutionize shopping for men
- A transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues, which work on our ambitious goals
- An exciting and responsible role, with great impact
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Daniela Bache.