OUTFITTERY is Europe’s largest Personal Shopping Service for men. We know that shopping isn’t a pleasure for every man. This is why we set a clear goal: a world where men have time for the important things in life and are still well-dressed.
Would you like to work on a variety of tasks, take over responsibilities and gain strong insights into an E-Commerce company, all of this in a diverse and international team? Become a part of it as an Intern Graphic Design (m/f)!
Start: March 2018
Duration: 3-6 months
- You support the Design team with the daily workload
- You create design material for our online and offline marketing channels
- You produce various design work for our Operations, Buying and Product department
- You are either a student or you recently graduated from your studies in Design or a similar field
- You have knowledge of both digital and printed media, previous relevant projects and internships are a plus
- You are competent in the Adobe Creative Suite (In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator) and have a good understanding of typography and layout
- You are passionate about Design and Graphic practices
- You are well organized and attentive to details
- You are a creative and communicative team player
- You speak fluent English, knowledge of German is a plus
- An international and smart team which is eager to revolutionize shopping for men
- A transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues, which work on our ambitious goals
- An exciting and responsible role, with great impact
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your portfolio, salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Daniela Bache.