OUTFITTERY is Europe’s largest Personal Shopping Service for men. We know that shopping isn’t a pleasure for every man, but we’re here to change that! This is why we set a clear goal: a world where men have time for the important things in life and are still well-dressed.
Would you like to work on a variety of tasks, take over responsibilities and gain strong insights into an E-Commerce company, all of this in a diverse and international team? Become a part of it as a (Senior) Tech Recruiter (m/f)!
- You are responsible for the implementation of a scalable recruiting strategy together with engineering leads and HR
- You partner up with our CTO and tech team leads to deeply understand and anticipate the hiring needs
- You define, implement and execute innovative recruiting strategies to ensure a constant candidate pipeline
- You identify, approach and engage passive top talent candidates through active sourcing
- You visit community events and conferences to attract new talent
- You provide metrics and know your KPI’s to make sure the recruiting process is efficient and successful
- You bring at least 3 years of experience in recruitment
- You have a proven track record in recruiting Tech-positions and experience in high-volume recruiting
- You are passionate about Tech and have an excellent understanding of the Tech Employment Market
- You know where great engineers are to find and how to approach them
- You take ownership for your projects and find creative ways to successfully execute them
- You are highly adaptable and like to work in a flexible and dynamic environment
- You have great communication and networking skills and you speak English fluently
- An international and smart team which is eager to revolutionize shopping for men
- A transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues, which work on our ambitious goals
- An exciting and responsible role, with great impact
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Indra Jonuscheit.