OUTFITTERY is Europe’s largest Personal Shopping Service for men. We know that shopping isn’t a pleasure for every man. This is why we set a clear goal: a world where men have time for the important things in life and are still well-dressed.
Would you like to work on a variety of tasks, take over responsibilities and gain strong insights into an E-Commerce company, all of this in a diverse and international team? Become a part of it as a Junior Product Designer (m/f).
- Contribute to the design of best online fashion experiences for millions of men
- Support the design creation throughout all design stages from the concept over to the final release
- Discuss and brainstorm with with other designers, product managers and engineers in order to find the best user experience for our customers
- Develop design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to all platform
- Create wireframes, user workflows and processes to improve interaction and represent the design ideas
- Produce concepts, wireframes and HTML/CSS templates that serve as reference and input in the development process
- Translate ideas and prototypes into design assets to create a consistent visual language
- Ideally, you can even code in HTML/CSS so that you act as the bridge across design and engineering
- 1 or 2 years of relevant experience in interaction and visual design
- Your portfolio demonstrates not only user-centered design approach, but your problem-solving skills and attention to metrics
- Beyond good design, you are used to quantitative and qualitative testing to validate hypothesis and move into the right direction
- You are confident with industry-leading design and prototyping software
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus
- You know how to work independently in a fast-paced, agile environment close to engineers and product managers
- You are a team player, you have strong opinion, but no problem to accept other views
- An international and smart team which is eager to revolutionize shopping for men
- A transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues, which work on our ambitious goals
- An exciting and responsible role, with great impact
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Indra Jonuscheit.