OUTFITTERY is Europe’s largest Personal Shopping Service for men. We know that shopping isn’t a pleasure for every man. This is why we set a clear goal: a world where men have time for the important things in life and are still well-dressed.
Would you like to work on a variety of tasks, take over responsibilities and gain strong insights into an E-Commerce company, all of this in a diverse and international team? You could be part of it as a Product Analyst (m/f)!
In this role, you will dive into complex datasets, convey your analyses into actionable insights and be a key driver for the product team. You will work across the entire product development lifecycle, from acquisition funnel to the final delivery of our curated fashion boxes. You will set-up and analyze A/B tests for new experimental features, generate and size opportunities, define key performance metrics for the team. Your innate curiosity about the user makes you eager to dive into large, complex datasets and create actionable business insights. You will be ultimately a challenger and contributor to product decisions.
- Extract and explore data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, long-term trends, user segmentation, regression models
- Setting up, analyzing, and promoting good practices for AB testing and multivariate experiments
- Monitoring key product metrics, understanding root causes of changes and detect potential levers
- Analyze conversion funnels to identify activation metrics, provide impact analysis of different initiatives and potential next steps
- Team up with infrastructure, engineering, data science, sales and our team of stylists
- Build and help analyzing dashboards and reports that enable product managers deciding what to build next
- Convey results of complex analysis into compelling stories to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Working towards creating a data-informed culture in the Product Team and in Outfittery in general
- You’ve got a degree in either Business Administration, Science, Statistics, Computer Science or other quantitative field
- 3+ years experience in quantitative analysis in tech companies
- 3+ years experience in SQL and languages for statistical programming (e.g. R, Python)
- You are a strong communicator, you can synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others
- You are a critical thinker, thoughtful, self-aware, and use available evidence to make decisions
- Quantitative work experience in product management, marketing analytics, e-commerce are a plus
- An international and smart team which is eager to revolutionize shopping for men
- A transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues, which work on our ambitious goals
- An exciting and responsible role, with great impact
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Indra Jonuscheit.