OUTFITTERY is Europe’s largest Personal Shopping Service for men. We know that shopping isn’t a pleasure for every man. This is why we set a clear goal: a world where men have time for the important things in life and are still well-dressed.
Would you like to work on a variety of tasks, take over responsibilities and gain strong insights into an E-Commerce company, all of this in a diverse and international team? You could be part of it as a Product Analyst (m/f)!
In this role, you will dive into complex datasets, convey your analyses into actionable insights and be a key driver for the product team. You will work across the entire product development lifecycle, from acquisition funnel to the final delivery of our curated fashion boxes. You will set-up and analyze A/B tests for new experimental features, generate and size opportunities, define key performance metrics for the team. Your innate curiosity about the user makes you eager to dive into large, complex datasets and create actionable business insights. You will be ultimately a challenger and contributor to product decisions.
- Identify actionable insights in data that help us creating new features and product recommendations
- Define and track metrics that report and predict the team success
- Team up with infrastructure, engineering, data science, sales and our team of stylists in a complex environment
- Setting up, analyzing, and promoting good practices for AB tests and multivariate experiments
- Convey results of complex analysis into compelling stories to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Be the evangelist of a data-driven product development inside and outside our team
- You’ve got a degree in either Business Administration, Science, Statistics, Computer Science or other quantitative field
- 3+ years experience in quantitative analysis in tech companies
- 3+ years experience in SQL and languages for statistical programming (e.g. R, Python)
- You are a strong communicator, you can synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others
- You are a critical thinker, thoughtful, self-aware, and use available evidence to make decisions
- Quantitative work experience in product management, marketing analytics, e-commerce are a plus
- An international and smart team which is eager to revolutionize shopping for men
- A transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues, which work on our ambitious goals
- An exciting and responsible role, with great impact
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Indra Jonuscheit.