OUTFITTERY is Europe’s largest Personal Shopping Service for men. We know that shopping isn’t a pleasure for every man. This is why we set a clear goal: a world where men have time for the important things in life and are still well-dressed.
Would you like to work on a variety of tasks, take over responsibilities and gain strong insights into an E-Commerce company, all of this in a diverse and international team? Become a part of it as a Working Student Internal IT (m/f)!
- You are the first point of contact for computer issues, reacting to incoming tickets and ultimately providing quick and effective solutions to our employees
- You build/provision computers, install drivers and prepare software/updates/deployment
- You are conversant with Windows/Apple operating systems
- You administrate users over several different systems (e.g. Google, Desk, Atlassian)
- You have experience with patch/cable management and physically help with changes in our infrastructure
- You work in a structured manner, adhering to processes, notifying stakeholders of changes in infrastructure and keeping inventory/admin up-to-date
- You enjoy creating documentation about your solutions and take pride in educating users
- You just seem to 'get' networking
- You study computer science, a related discipline
- You've been referred to as the 'IT guy' before
- You think logically and analytically
- You are a team player with great time management and interpersonal skills
- You are motivated, committed, reliable and independent
- You have sharp and tenacious troubleshooting skills: you can fix anything
- You are result orientated and can work independently in a deadline driven environment
- You speak English fluently, knowledge in German is a plus
- An international and smart team which is eager to revolutionize shopping for men
- A transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues, which work on our ambitious goals
- An exciting and responsible role, with great impact
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Paul Karrmann.