OUTFITTERY is Europe’s largest Personal Shopping Service for men. We know that shopping isn’t a pleasure for every man. This is why we set a clear goal: a world where men have time for the important things in life and are still well-dressed.
Would you like to work on a variety of tasks, take over responsibilities and gain strong insights into an E-Commerce company, all of this in a diverse and international team? We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to head up the Operations squad which forms the backbone of our business, so you should have a passion for payments, fraud, logistics, daily operations, and platform solutions.
- Your main responsibility is to manage integration solutions for Finance, Operations, Customer Service, Buying, and Sales departments
- You partner with engineering and work closely with stakeholders to maintain and develop further complex operational systems, both for customer-facing features and internal tools
- You manage all 3rd party relationships for our operations integrations
- Support and liaison with departments and your tech team, ensuring that all initiatives are focused to delivery in time
- You identify and keep under control dependencies, critical paths, and project risks, and you manage expectations of demanding stakeholders
- You team up with a great team of product managers to drive innovation and strategic thinking
- You have a proven track record as a product manager (3+ years), ideally with a focus on operations or ERP systems
- You have experience connecting external providers in fields like warehousing and financial risk management
- Technical background is a plus, but mainly you are tenacious in grappling with a problem until you understand all its logical implications
- You are able to express what is happening in a complex system using data, graphics, metaphor, whatever is necessary to make an informed decision together with your stakeholders
- You have a passion for well-functioning processes, and for communicating these clearly
- You value transparency, and have a knack for making even incremental progress tangible to stakeholders
- You are fluent in English
- An international and smart team which is eager to revolutionize shopping for men
- A transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues, which work on our ambitious goals
- An exciting and responsible role, with great impact
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Indra Jonuscheit.