OUTFITTERY is Europe’s largest Personal Shopping Service for men. We know that shopping isn’t a pleasure for every man. This is why we set a clear goal: a world where men have time for the important things in life and are still well-dressed.
Would you like to work on a variety of tasks, take over responsibilities and gain strong insights into an E-Commerce company, all of this in a diverse and international team? Become a part of it as an Intern Customer Relationship Management (m/f)!
Start: November 2017
Duration: 3 - 6 Months
- You get insights in all essential fields of Customer Relationship Marketing
- You support the implementation of marketing campaigns online (email, sms, push, onsite) and offline (direct mailing, magazine, call centers, sales team)
- You analyze historical data and bring ideas for new Marketing campaigns
- You create competitive and market analysis
- You help us track, report and analyze the campaigns’ performance
- You are either a student or you recently graduated from your studies in Economics, Marketing or a similar field
- Previous relevant internships in Marketing are a plus
- You are good with numbers and excel is your best friend
- You are organised and attentive to details
- You are a creative and communicative team player
- You are proactive and like to take responsibility for exciting projects
- You speak English and German fluently, additional languages such as Swedish or Dutch are a plus
- An international and smart team which is eager to revolutionize shopping for men
- A transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues, which work on our ambitious goals
- An exciting and responsible role, with great impact
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Jarmila Saurugg.