OUTFITTERY is Europe’s largest Personal Shopping Service for men. We know that shopping isn’t a pleasure for every man, but we’re here to change that! This is why we set a clear goal: a world where men have time for the important things in life and are still well-dressed.
We are looking for a talented Team Lead Internal IT (m/f) to innovate, develop, and operate the next generation of Outfittery’s internal IT Infrastructure. Exceptional engineers with expertise in Microsoft server administration, server orchestration, monitoring, security, storage and open source technologies are being sought.
You will join and lead a team of talented, passionate engineers engaged in building mission critical business and engineering infrastructure. Your main stakeholders will be the Chief Technical Officer and the Chief Operations Officer.
The work environment is flexible, high-paced, and highly dynamic. Innovative approaches in architecture, technology, infrastructure, problem solving and operations will be required.
This position is a full-time position based in the heart of Berlin, requires no travel, and is simply the most fun you will ever have.
- Leading a team of 3 administrators
- Shaping of the company’s internal IT direction
- Planning yearly IT budget and purchasing necessary equipment and software and negotiating contracts with third parties
- Systems and servers administration (Microsoft focus), upgrading, and scaling
- Setting standards for the use of software/hardware/networks company wide
- Coordinating and consulting strategic decisions with managers of various departments
- Software patches and updates over automated deployment (PDQ Deploy/MDT)
- Network LAN & WAN support and administration
- You implement VPNs, mailing systems, FTP, Backup and storage
- Managing and administering of our call center infrastructure
- Expand and monitor existing Zabbix infrastructure for our warning systems
- Maintain and expand an internal network and security for 500+ devices
- You are the final escalation point for issues related to IT internal systems and you manage, mentor, support, and further develop employees
- You have more than 3 years of system administration experience in a Windows environment (Linux experience is a plus), including:
- Designing and maintaining build systems and test lab infrastructure
- Administration of systems running Windows, Linux and Xen, VMWare
- Perfect knowledge of Microsoft AD, ideally MCSA certified
- Knowledge implementing monitoring systems, including Zabbix and Nagios
- Experience with Jira / Atlassian tools is a plus
- Good scripting skills in at least one of the following languages: powershell, batch, bash, perl, python
- Your are a great project manager, but you also enjoy hands-on work
- You have profound knowledge of cloud PBX, management of SIP clients and general call center infrastructure
- You have good team leadership, people management, and communication skills
- You have sharp and persistent troubleshooting skills: you can fix anything
- You are passionate about operating systems internals, security, performance tuning, distributed systems, embedded systems and computer networks
- You are result oriented and can work independently in a deadline driven environment
- You can be successful working with development teams in multiple locations
- You speak English fluently, knowledge in German is a plus
- An international, intelligent team which is eager to revolutionize shopping for men
- A transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues, who work on our ambitious goals
- An exciting and responsible role, with great impact
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Paul Karrmann.